Kunzea ambigua is a plant in the myrtle family, the essential oil from the Kunzea plant has numerous therapeutic benefits used by the traditional owners of this land for thousands of years.
Kunzea ambigua essential oil is registered with the Australian TGA as providing temporary relief from the pain of arthritis. It is also known to:
- Relieve muscular aches and pains
- Help enhance/improve/promote/increase joint mobility in mild arthritis
- Temporarily relieve joint pain/aches associated with mild arthritis
- Temporarily relieve joint inflammation/swelling associated with mild arthritis
- Assist in the management of dry skin
Free from Parabens, Petrochemicals, Synthetic Colours and Fragrances or other harmful chemicals.
Contains only natural ingredients derived from plant sources, cruelty-free and made with love in Tasmania.
Directions: Gently rub a pea sized amount in a circular motion into the affected area as required, usually 3 to 4 times a day, until absorbed.